Humanoid Animation List
A component for registering humanoid animations that can be used from Items.
Animations registered with HumanoidAnimationList can be used from the script beta API.
See Script Reference for details.
|Humanoid Animations||A list of animation data. You can specify the number of settings.|
|-Id||Specify a string to reference from scripts, etc. The ID can be up to 64 characters, and only alphanumeric characters and some symbols (apostrophe, comma, hyphen, period, and underscore) can be used.|
|-Animation||Specify the AnimationClip file to use as humanoid animation.|
Other points to note
- Only animations for humanoid bones, RootT, and RootQ are reflected. Animations for other properties are ignored.
- All animation curve completion methods are treated as Linear.
- ja: Humanoid Animation List
- ko: Humanoid Animation List
- zh-cn: Humanoid Animation List
- zh-tw: Humanoid Animation List