Craft Item Limitation
This is an explanation of the restrictions on items that can be used in World Craft.
In order for items to be usable in WorldCraft, the following restrictions must be met.
Restrictions as items
Craft items must have an Item component.
The Item’s Name must be set.
Item Name must be 64 characters or less.
Any element of Size of Item must be 1 or more, and all elements must be 0 or more and 4 or less.
Limitations of GameObjects
Items must contain no more than 128 GameObjects.
All GameObjects contained in the item must have different names.
The item’s GameObject must be active.
All meshes should be triangular. (In the case of general asset formats, assets containing quadrilateral meshes can also be automatically converted to triangular meshes for use. Make sure that Keep Quads is set to false in the asset Import Settings.)
The number of triangles in the mesh must be between 1 and 5000.
The number of sub-meshes in one mesh should be 2 or less.
The mesh should not contain weights.
The area where the mesh resides must be within (5, 5, 5).
Items must contain no more than 8 different meshes.
Items must contain no more than two types of materials.
The shader is StandardMainScreenView, only Standard shaders are available.
StandardMainScreenView can use StandardMainScreen.shader included in ClusterCreatorKitSample.
An item must contain no more than three textures.
All textures must be in png or jpg format.
All textures must be 8192 pixels or less on each side.
The size of the final uploaded item must be 25MB or less.
Crafted items can only use the components listed below.
The following components are available in the item component:
The following limitations apply to item components:
- Restrictions on RidableItem
- RidableItem’s AvatarOverrideAnimation is not used
- Restrictions on ScriptableItems
- Unable to use
- See Script Reference for details
- Unable to use
- Restrictions on ItemAudioSetList
- The number of Item Audio Sets must be 5 or less
- Item Audio Set Id and Audio Clip must be set
- All Item Audio Set Ids must be different
- All Audio Clips must be 5 seconds or less in length, have 2 channels or less, and have a SampleRate of 48000Hz or less
- Restrictions on HumanoidAnimationList
- Number of Humanoid Animations must be 10 or less
- Humanoid Animation ID and Animation must all be set.
- All Humanoid Animation IDs must be different
- The total number of keyframes counted per property in all animations must be less than 50,000.
Components involved in drawing
MeshRenderer, MeshFilter is available.
Item must have at least one active MeshRenderer.
The number of MeshRenderers in one item should be 32 or less.
MeshRenderer settings are only used for Materials.
The range in which the mesh exists must be within (5, 5, 5).
Components involved in collision
BoxCollider, SphereCollider, CapsuleCollider, MeshCollider is available.
All Colliders must have Is Trigger false.
The MeshCollider must be Convex and the specified Mesh must have 255 or fewer triangles.
MeshCollider’s Cooking Options are not used.
The number of colliders in one item must be 32 or less.
The range in which the collider can exist must be within (5, 5, 5).
Shape Components can be used to control Colliders' behaviour.
Colliders with Is Trigger turned on and no Shape component are not be used.