Interact Item Trigger
It is a trigger that adds a “use” function to items that cannot be grabbed and notifies them that they have been used.Items with an Interact Item Trigger will have a “Use” function added. A message will be sent when the item placed in the world is used.
The “use” behavior is platform dependent.
- Tap an item on mobile
- In the VR version, point the controller at the item and pull the trigger
- Click the item on desktop
See common settings for triggers.
There must be at least one Collider component either in the same hierarchy or as a child of the Interact Item Trigger component to specify the range of objects that can be used.
Layers are automatically set on the GameObject to which this component is attached and on child GameObjects.
- ja: Interact Item Trigger
- ko: Interact Item Trigger
- zh-cn: Interact Item Trigger
- zh-tw: Interact Item Trigger