On Collide Item Trigger
This is a trigger to notify that this item has collided with something else.Notifies a message when an item with the On Collide Item Trigger set collides with another one.
|Collision Event Type||Specifies the timing for notification of collisions.|
|-Enter||Notifies the user that a collision has occurred.|
|-Exit||Notifies the user that the collision has ended.|
|Collision Type||Specifies the type of collision to be detected.|
|-EveryThing||It detects both Collision and Trigger.|
|-Collision||It detects that a physical collision has occurred.|
|-Trigger||Detects a collision caused by a collider whose IsTrigger is set to ON.|
|Triggers||This is the setting for the target and content of the message. See Trigger Common Settings for details.|
This component uses Unity’s event functions, OnCollisionEnter, OnTriggerEnter, [OnCollisionExit](https://docs. unity3d.com/en/current/ScriptReference/Collider.OnCollisionExit.html), [OnTriggerExit](https://docs.unity3d.com/ja/current/ ScriptReference/Collider.OnTriggerExit.html) are used to make the decision. Particular attention should be paid to the following points
- Either this item or the collision partner must have a Rigidbody set.
- If this item does not have a Rigidbody set, the child GameObject’s collider decision will not be notified.
- A Rigidbody with IsKinematic set will not make collision decisions with a collider without a Rigidbody or with a Rigidbody without IsKinematic set.
- If an item is being grabbed, its Rigidbody will be changed to IsKinematic, and the Collision with the Collider described above will not occur.
- If you need collision detection for those items, either set an IsTrigger collider to detect trigger events, or set a Rigidbody with IsKinematic turned off and all Constraints turned on for the installed collider.